Large conical-shaded reading lamp. Brushed copper stem and stone base. Satin finished pewter finial and pull charm. The shade is archival giclée, handmade, signed, dated, and individually hallmarked.
Shore Pattern: A moment from the shore… an expansive view of cool undulating water, soft sand and beach grass under a clear sky. Offering a calming presence, the horizon of this waterside view is dotted with a tiny sailboat. A perfect companion pattern to Twin Fish, Voyage, Sweeping Branch, Bird Friends and Prism Branch.
- Height : 25"
- Width : 18"
- Lamp Shade Shape : Conical
- Lamp Shade Height : 9"
- Lamp Shade Top Diameter : 6.5"
- Lamp Shade Bottom Diameter : 18"
- Max Incandescent Wattage : 100 watts
- Accommodates Incandescent, CFL, and LED bulbs
- Wired to UL specifications
- Handmade in USA