Large drum-shaded table lamp. Hand-forged steel base. Adjusts high and low with the turn of an industrial thumb screw at the center of the stem. Pewter finial and pull charm in steel oxide finish. Shade: archival giclée, handmade, signed, dated, and individually hallmarked.
Shore Pattern: A moment from the shore… an expansive view of cool undulating water, soft sand and beach grass under a clear sky. Offering a calming presence, the horizon of this waterside view is dotted with a tiny sailboat. A perfect companion pattern to Twin Fish, Voyage, Sweeping Branch, Bird Friends and Prism Branch.
- Height : 25-32"
- Width : 14"
- Lamp Shade: Drum
- Lamp Shade Height : 9"
- Lamp Shade Top Diameter : 13"
- Lamp Shade Bottom Diameter : 14"
- Maximum incandescent wattage: 100 watts
- Accommodates incandescent, CFL, and LED bulbs
- Wired to UL specifications
- Handmade in the USA