Large drum-shaded floor lamp. Hand-forged steel and stone base, which adjusts by simply turning the industrial thumb screw in the center of the stem. Steel oxide pewter finial and pull charm. The shade is archival gicleé, handmade, signed, dated, and hallmarked.
Shore Pattern: A moment from the shore… an expansive view of cool undulating water, soft sand and beach grass under a clear sky. Offering a calming presence, the horizon of this waterside view is dotted with a tiny sailboat. A perfect companion pattern to Twin Fish, Voyage, Sweeping Branch, Bird Friends and Prism Branch.
- Height : 42-62"
- Width : 14"
- Lamp Shade Height : 9"
- Lamp Shade Top Diameter : 13"
- Lamp Shade Bottom Diameter : 14"
- Maximum incandescent wattage 100 watt, on/off pull chain socket
- Accommodates incandescent, CFL, and LED bulbs
- Wired to UL specifications
- Handmade in the USA